Thinking of selling your home in Putney?
Selling your Putney home can be exciting, but it can also be a bit daunting. The property market is constantly changing and you definitely want the best price for your house.
We also have access to all the latest technology when it comes to marketing properiesy online, so whether you want to advertise on Facebook or Twitter, or even Google+, we can help. Get the best deal for your house as you make plans to relocate. Call The Putney Estate Agents today and put your house on the market.
Reasons you may want to sell your Putney home
If you want to sell your home, there are many reasons why you may want to do so. Maybe you’re moving out of state, or perhaps you’ve decided that it’s time for a change. Whatever the reason, selling can be a difficult process. The following are the top reasons why people may want to sell their Putney home.
Many homeowners find that they can afford a smaller home – perhaps even one in their neighbourhood or one that’s more conveniently located for family, friends and other activities. Having sold their old house and bought the perfect home, they are ready to move on.
Some Putney residents have children who attend school in certain areas and thus want to live closer to family members and friends in those cities. They might also have been relocated by their employer, which may require them to relocate across the country or even internationally. Some people also want to live in certain types of houses, hence the need to sell what they own already.
A retirement home is an option for many Putney residents who wish to remain close to family and friends but reduce their dependence on driving as they age. Retirement homes offer a great deal of convenience over staying with relatives or renting an apartment or condo nearby.
You need cash right away
If you’re facing an unanticipated expense or are having trouble keeping up with mortgage payments, selling your home could provide the funds you need right now.
Your family is growing and needs a larger home
If you’re planning on having children or expanding your family, selling your Putney property and moving to a new home in the area is ideal because it’s possible to sell it at a higher price than what was paid for it originally and make money doing so!
Whatever your reason for selling your houses, make sure you work with a reliable estate agency.
If you’re looking to sell your home, we can help you do it easily and seamlessly. We can guide you through the details involved in the sale process and make sure it goes smoothly.
We have a lot of experience helping people sell their homes, so we know exactly what needs to be done in order to get the right price for your property. We’ll take care of everything from start to finish, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
What are the benefits of using an estate agent to sell your property?
There are many benefits to using an estate agent to sell your property. The key benefit is the ability to market your property in the best way. An estate agency will have a network of contacts and be able to identify potential buyers and sellers. They will also be experienced in marketing properties, so they will know exactly what it takes to get properties sold quickly and at the best price.
Another key benefit is that an estate agent can help you negotiate the best possible deal for your home. When selling your home, it is important that you get as much money for it as possible, so you need someone who knows how to negotiate effectively on your behalf. An estate agent will have experience negotiating with other agents, so they can accurately assess how much money you should expect for your home.
How to choose the right estate agent in Putney
When you’re ready to sell your home, it’s important to choose the right estate agent. The right agent will help you get the right estimate for your home and make the sale as smooth as possible.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an estate agency in Putney:
- Make sure the agent is experienced and knowledgeable about the local life. They should have sold different property types and be able to give you a realistic idea of what your home is worth and how long it might take to sell.
- Choose an agent that you feel comfortable working with. They should be someone that you can trust and who makes you feel confident about the property sale.
- Ask for references from past clients, especially those with similar properties and speak to them about their experience with the lettings estate agents.
- Make sure the agent is transparent about their fees and commission structure. There should be no hidden costs or surprises down the line.
- Ask about their marketing strategy: find out how they plan to market your property, their system of how people view properties, and whether they have a good track record of that property type quickly.
- Get everything in writing before signing any agreements with an agent. This will protect you in case of any misunderstandings or problems down the road. If you are not certain of anything, be sure to get expert advice from a lawyer.
Here in Putney, South West London, we are the right people for the job! With years of experience and local knowledge, we will ensure that your property is sold quickly. We will provide you with a free valuation of your property and give you professional advice on how to achieve the best possible sale.
The process of selling your property through an estate agent in Putney
If you live in Putney and have decided to sell your property, you may be wondering what the steps looks like. Here are what to expect:
- The first step is to find an experienced and reputable estate agent who knows the Putney property market well.
- The second step is to give the estate service your instructions, including your asking price, and any other important information about your property.
- The third step is for the estate service to list your property, which may include advertising it online, in newspapers, or putting up a For Sale sign outside your home.
- The fourth step is to receive and negotiate offers from prospective buyers until an offer is accepted and the sale is agreed upon.
- The fifth and final step is to complete the sale, which includes transferring the ownership of the property and arranging for any payments to be made.
At The Putney Estate Agents, we make the selling your property easy, compared to any other estate agent. We understand that property is an important part of your life, which is why we are committed to providing you with the best professional service.
Why you should use The Putney Estate Agents to sell your property in Putney
We are the best in the business when it comes to selling properties in Putney. With years of experience and a proven track record, we will get your home sold fast and for what it’s worth too.
Here are some top reasons Putney homeowners use our Putney sales services.
- We are a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to helping you sell your property.
- We have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the local property market, and we will work tirelessly to get you the best possible price for your home.
- We will provide you with a free valuation of your property and give you advice on how to prepare your home for sale.
- We will market your property extensively, both online and offline, and hold open days to ensure that as many potential buyers as possible see your home.
- We are committed to providing excellent service, and we will do everything we can to make the Putney sales as smooth and stress-free as possible.
You too can benefit from our years of the local market inside knowledge and a huge database of ready buyers.
Call today to request a valuation.
How do we sell properties?
Want to sell your home in Putney? Get in touch and enjoy years of industry experience, local market expertise, and professional service.
When we work with you, these are the typical process our services will take:
- We will send one of our estate agents to visit the properties.
- We will check records at the land registry to ensure that everything is above board.
- Our extremely helpful estate agent will work with you to come up with an asking price for your property.
- We will create a listing for your property on their website and other real estate portals.
- We will also place a signboard outside of your property to attract attention from passersby.
- To generate interest, a member of our team may hold an open house where people view properties or organise viewings by appointment.
- Once an offer is made, your account manager will negotiate on your behalf to try and get the best value from the buyer.
Some other benefits of working with our Putney office are:
We provide free, in-person property valuation, and we supply detailed reports containing local comparable prices. We also accept no upfront fees, so you’ll never have to pay anything until we find a buyer for your home.
Best of all, your property will be part of the latest properties listed on major property portals, including Zoopla, Rightmove, Primelocation, and On the market. This means that a lot of people will see your property, ensuring a quicker sale.
We have used Putney Agency to sell two properties and they have done a great job both times. They are very professional and efficient, they go the extra mile to deal with all the details and take care of everything so you don’t have to. They are always happy to advise and answer questions, which makes the whole thing much easier. I would highly recommend their services! Ed.
We have now sold our Putney house and are delighted with the services you provided. We were particularly impressed by your ability to value, find a buyer, and sell our property quickly at an amount which was fair for both sides. It was also great that we could continue to use your services as a buyer agent after we had completed contract negotiations on our new home. Mr & Mrs O’brien.
The Putney Estate Agent helped us get the perfect home. The estate agent showed us around the property for sale and made us feel welcome. We were not rushed into making a decision, but were given ample time to consider all aspects of the sale. The best properties are always put forward first, and we felt that this was the case here. We would certainly use their services again, and recommend them without hesitation. Jake and family.
Sell your properties right
The process of selling your property can be a long and complicated one. At the same time, it is important that you get a good price for your property. If this is going to be achieved, it is important that you work with an experienced local estate agent who will guide you through the whole process and make sure everything goes smoothly for you.
We offer a full-service approach to selling houses in Putney, England. We will take care of everything from marketing and advertising your home to negotiating with buyers. We have a number of years of experience working with both domestic and commercial clients and are confident of not just delivering the best service, but also that we can help you close the best deal.